Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "D'Elia, Kevin" <ke...@tfn.com> on 2000/11/22 18:52:09 UTC

ftp problem

Hello,

	Is this feature implemented?  I am using ant 1.2 and the docs give a
lengthy description of how to use FTP. I need to use this since we have
binary files stored on our Unix system and I need to have them available for
our build process.  Thanks in advance to all who respond...

C:\tmp\sword2\build.xml:45: Could not create task of type: ftp because I
can't find it in the list o
f task class definitions.  Common solutions are: 1 execute bin/bootstrap. 2
use taskdef to declare y
our task. 3 add the task to defaults.properties.

Re: ftp problem

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
Kevin D'Elia <ke...@tfn.com> wrote:

> 	Is this feature implemented?

Yes. You need NetComponents from www.oroinc.com and the optional task
itself (either build Ant from sources or download optional.jar from
the place you've fetched the distribution from).

Stefan