Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by lars hofhansl <lh...@yahoo.com> on 2012/10/12 06:08:32 UTC

Re: Closing issues (as opposed to Resolving).

Should we start putting this into practice? I'm happy to do this for 0.94.0 and 0.94.1 (provided that mass change functionality in jira actually works).

-- Lars

________________________________
Posted by lars hofhansl <lh...@yahoo.com>.
Yeah, I had the 'do not send mail' when I did 0.94.0 but then forgot for 0.94.1 :(

Closed from 0.1.0 all the ways up through 0.92 (w/ the 'do not send
mail' unclicked -- smile).
St.Ack

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.

Posted by lars hofhansl <lh...@yahoo.com>.