Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Michael Cheung <ch...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/25 20:29:43 UTC

JAX-RS Doclet

Does anyone know any goods tools to create REST documentation?  I only
found http://www.lunatech-labs.com/open-source/jax-doclets. I want to see if
anyone find a better tools. Please welcome to share your best practices.

Thanks,

Michael

Re: JAX-RS Doclet

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@progress.com>.
It does look like a neat idea.  CXF also gives you an option to use a Description[1] annotation

Note I was about to commit today the code which will let users get a source (proxy-based and then web client based) for a given
endpoint generated on the fly and then retrieved as a zip file. But the the real intent is to offer users an option to do the
WADL-first development (with the tooling support being offered later) but I'm afraid I'll have to postpone the merge for few days

cheers, Sergey

[1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/trunk/rt/frontend/jaxrs/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/jaxrs/ext/Description.java