Posted to dev@datafu.apache.org by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org> on 2016/10/09 19:59:22 UTC

Anyone there?

Dear DataFu Podling:

I'm writing as there was no response to the request for a report this
month.  You will be moved to a monthly reporting cycle.  I've noticed that
project participation seems to have dwindled.

John

Re: Anyone there?

Posted by Matthew Hayes <ma...@gmail.com>.
Sorry I'll write it next month. I meant to write this one but it slipped my mind.

-Matt