Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Lahiru Gunathilake <gl...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/03 22:28:21 UTC

Adding embedded tomcat as the default server

Hi Devs,

I have added embedded tomcat as the default server and changed the
distribution structure in to a simple one. I am Registering Axis2Servlet in
to tomcat and still have to handle the rest service and  have to register
the rest service Servlet too.

-distribution
  - lib - all the libraries
  - repository - axis2 repository which contains services and modules
directories
    - services - all the axis2 services
    - modules  - all the axis2 modules
  bin - This contains all the binaries and configuration files
    database_scripts - database scripts

Right now I have all the configuration files in the bin, when i put them in
to outside conf folder and add it in to classpath i am getting some errors,
so I temporarily added them to bin.

We don't have that complex structure anymore.. Once I finish the rest of
the things I will ad a document to the site.

Regards

--
System Analyst Programmer
PTI Lab