Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Yuichi Takahashi <d8...@u-aizu.ac.jp> on 2007/05/18 13:12:21 UTC

entries URL style changed from 3.0 to 3.1?

Hi,

I was upgraded for 3.1 on my site.
but entries URL Style is changed(back?) to character style.

I have no problem this changing..... Why changed?

--
Yuichi Takahashi

Ph.D. Student
Fondation of Computer Science Laboratory
Department of Imfomation Systems
Graduate School of Computer Science and Engeenering
The University of Aizu, Fukushima, Japan.

Re: entries URL style changed from 3.0 to 3.1?

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
I believe there was a bug in 3.0 that prevented correct generation of
entry "anchors." and we fixed it in 3.1.

- Dave