Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by jm <ma...@DiabAnalyst.de> on 2003/07/01 16:42:36 UTC

XUpdate questions

hi all,

i have one complex xml-document which i want
to edit via my webbrowser with some kinds of forms so i don't really need
a heavy CMS.

i read about xmlforms, xforms and then i came across XUpdate which
sounds like that i'm looking for. (but i would be glad about any system
which is easy to use instead of XUpdate either)

so the first problem is, that i don't realy know how to install and use the XUpdate
functionality into my cocoon 2.0.4.

i would be glad if anybody could help me or give me a hint where
to find further information.

regards,
jm