Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Vasilisa Sidorova <vs...@gridgain.com> on 2015/11/25 15:50:13 UTC

Optional modules without README and apache license

Dear Igniters,
we have following optional modules without README.txt and apache-2.0.txt
license files:

README.txt is not found:
ignite-jms11
ignite-kafka
ignite-mqtt
ignite-zookeeper

apache-2.0.txt is not found:
ignite-jms11
ignite-mqtt
ignite-zookeeper

I've filed the issue https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-2003

We are close to the release 1.5. So it will be great if the contributors
(who added modules above) fixed it according to
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Contribute#HowtoContribute-Checklistbeforepush

Otherwise it takes more time for others contributors to write documentation
about unknown modules.

Vasilisa

Re: Optional modules without README and apache license

Posted by Anton Vinogradov <av...@gridgain.com>.
Raul, Thanks.

Posted by Raul Kripalani <ra...@apache.org>.

Posted by Anton Vinogradov <av...@gridgain.com>.
I'll take care of ignite-kafka readme & all apache-2.0.txt

Posted by Raul Kripalani <ra...@apache.org>.

Posted by Anton Vinogradov <av...@gridgain.com>.
Igniters, it's really Important!

It's impossible to release 1.5.0 without README.txt files inside modules.

Please create them at modules made by you or/and at modules you reviewed.