Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org> on 2015/09/22 02:28:29 UTC

Apache Big Data templates

Sorry if this has been communicated before, but I can't find it in the
archives. Does anyone know where to get the slides templates for the
ApacheCon Budapest 2015?

Thanks,
  Cos

Re: Apache Big Data templates

Posted by Nick Burch <ni...@apache.org>.
On Mon, 21 Sep 2015, Konstantin Boudnik wrote:
> Sorry if this has been communicated before, but I can't find it in the
> archives. Does anyone know where to get the slides templates for the
> ApacheCon Budapest 2015?

I'm not sure if there are official ones

I think at least some people are planning to just use the ApacheCon Europe
templates I produced last year:
http://people.apache.org/~nick/ACEU15_Template_Nick.odp

In case it helps, I've done an alternate verion of that, with the
ApacheCon logo replaced with the Apache Big Data Europe one.  The ACBD
logo wasn't quite the same shape, so it doesn't look quite as good, but
hopefully will be good enough for some people:
http://people.apache.org/~nick/ACBD15_Template_Nick.odp

Nick