Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by rajesh manoharan <ra...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/02 02:19:04 UTC

problem in compiling tuscany-src1.4

Dear sir/madam,
                               I am Rajesh Manoharan. I am pursuing my MCA
III year. I have to do project in Tuscany. I have downloaded Tuscany 1.4
source file and trying to install it my system.  while compiling it gives an
error report  *Unable to download the artifact from any repository.

GroupId: org.apache.tuscany.sca
ArtifactId: itest-databindings-common
Version: 1.4
*

org.apache.tuscany.sca:itest-databindings-common:jar:1.4

and it says to download manually from the project site but unfortunately
there is no such files in respective place. and please help me in some way.
--

with regards,
  M.Rajesh

Re: problem in compiling tuscany-src1.4

Posted by Ramkumar R <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rajesh,

Welcome to Tuscany! Good to hear that you are doing a project with Tuscany.
Tuscany team will provide all kind of help you need to make your project a
successful one.

>From your msg, its not pretty clear as which project fails to compile for
you. But I believe there could be 2 reasons why such message is seen....

1. Projects like itest-databindings-interop,
itest-databindings-jaxb-bottom-up, itest-databindings-jaxb-top-down and
itest-databindings-sdogen all depends on itest-databindings-common:jar. So
you would need to compile itest-databindings-common project first before
compiling any of the 4 projects mentioned here.

2. The project itest-databindings-common by itself must have failed to
compile for some reason and so the other dependent project fails with the
exception message you are seeing.

Please send us the details listed shown in *.xml files available in
tuscany-sca-1.4-src\itest\databindings\common\target\surefire-reports
folder. This would help us to determine exactly what issue you are facing?

--
Thanks & Regards,
Ramkumar Ramalingam