Posted to marketing@couchdb.apache.org by Andy Wenk <an...@apache.org> on 2014/07/08 09:43:23 UTC

Re: Influitive timeline

Hi Noah,

thanks for your continuing work on the Influitive topic. Unfortunately I
will not be around when the July appointments in your schedule will happen.
So it would be extremely cool, if everything will be documented. Is it
possible to record the hangout?

I am looking forward to the results :)

Cheers

Andy

--
Andy Wenk
Hamburg - Germany

Re: Influitive timeline

Posted by Andy Wenk <an...@apache.org>.
Thanks :)

I will be back August 2nd ... so up from 3rd I am happy to have a call :)

--
Andy Wenk
Hamburg - Germany

Re: Influitive timeline