Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com> on 2006/06/09 16:48:10 UTC

Please add me to JIRA developers group

Can someone with karma please add me (jdillon) to the GERONIMO
developers group.

I think I may have used 'user57' before... but have switched to use
my apache id instead.

Thanks,

--jason

Re: Please add me to JIRA developers group

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.
I'm going to clean these up shortly.  Please leave them for the moment.

Thanks,

--jason

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.
On 6/9/06, Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com> wrote:

> Can someone with karma please add me (jdillon) to the GERONIMO developers
> group.
>
> I think I may have used 'user57' before... but have switched to use my
> apache id instead.

Done. Shall user57 and jason@planet57.com be deleted? They're all in
the group (and I guess we'll give a shot 3 times more issue reports
with them aboard ;-))

> --jason

Jacek

--