Posted to users@camel.apache.org by helander <le...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/05 12:41:47 UTC

Create CXFEndpoint using Java

I have a route that starts with

  from("cxf:bean:foo ....  ")    i.e. Java DSL

I need to create/register the bean "foo" from Java, is that possible?
Where can I find a working example?

Thanks

Lars

Re: Create CXFEndpoint using Java

Posted by helander <le...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Claus,

since I am not using Spring what class shall I use for the bean?
 CxfEndpoint?

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 12:41 PM, helander <le...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have a route that starts with
>
>   from("cxf:bean:foo ....  ")    i.e. Java DSL
>
> I need to create/register the bean "foo" from Java, is that possible?
> Where can I find a working example?

Yes just register the bean in the Camel registry. If you use pure Java
you can use SimpleRegistry / JndiRegistry etc.
http://camel.apache.org/registry

Covered also in Camel in Action book, chapter 4, section 4.3

> Thanks
>
> Lars

Claus Ibsen
Red Hat, Inc.