Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Bill Blackmon <bi...@verizon.net> on 2002/09/18 23:12:53 UTC

OT: Host recommendations?

Can someone recommend a host for a Tomcat/MySql/Struts site, preferrably
with good tech support? I have a site that I desperately need to get up but
it's fairly complex and the hosts I've dealt with don't offer much tech
support after you've signed up. I'm willing to pay someone in NYC to help
get it launched and to help with Tomcat-related issues.

Thanks,
Bill

RE: Host recommendations?

Posted by "Grant C. Peters" <gr...@earthlink.net>.
I know the http://www.hostforweb.com supports Tomcat and provides an
unlimitted number of MYSQL databases for 19.95 a month
They also have online help via chat

Grant C. Peters
grantcpeters@earthlink.net