Posted to users@camel.apache.org by ashsykes15 <as...@x-labsystems.co.uk> on 2014/04/22 16:46:33 UTC

Re-queue message after max retries

I'm using camel-rabbitmq to read from a queue and send out messages through a
Mina connection.

I'm testing that if the client is unavailable messages are re-queued to be
sent again.

I've set autoACK to False and I've configured a errorHandler for my route
like so:

errorHandler(defaultErrorHandler()
                .useExponentialBackOff()
                .maximumRedeliveries(1));

This works as expected (retries is set to 1 for testing purposes). However,
in Rabbit the messages are now in an Unacked state.

Is there any way for me to send a nack so the messages go back into the
ready state?