Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Richard Low <rl...@acunu.com> on 2011/01/31 20:12:57 UTC

Announcing Acunu

Hello,

Just thought I'd drop everyone a quick line to let you know that Acunu
are looking for some talented devs to work on Cassandra.

Acunu are working on a storage platform for Big Data, including a
modified version of Cassandra on top of a native in-kernel key-value
store, with a bunch of deployment, management and monitoring tools.
In the coming months we're looking to open source our core storage
engine and submit patches back to the project.

Acunu's not ready for production use yet, but we're expanding our beta
right now, and are looking for people to put it through its paces. You
can read more at http://www.acunu.com/

Thanks

Richard

--