Posted to repository@apache.org by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org> on 2008/01/22 03:44:24 UTC

Inconsistencies with velocity in the repository

Velocity releases are quite inconsistent in the repo, could you take a
look at this?

velocity-tools-2.0-beta1.jar is in
/www/people.apache.org/repo/m1-ibiblio-rsync-repository/velocity-tools/jars/
velocity-tools-2.0-alpha1.jar is in
/www/people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/org/apache/velocity/tools/velocity-tools/2.0-alpha1/
velocity-tools-1.3.jar is in
/www/people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/org/apache/velocity/velocity-tools/1.3/
velocity-tools-1.4.jar is in
/www/people.apache.org/repo/m1-ibiblio-rsync-repository/velocity-tools/jars/

velocity-1.5.jar is in
/www/people.apache.org/repo/m1-ibiblio-rsync-repository/velocity/jars/
and /www/people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/org/apache/velocity/velocity/1.5/

--
I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.

Re: Inconsistencies with velocity in the repository

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.
just worry for the new releases, I'll copy the old ones if needed.

Posted by Nathan Bubna <nb...@apache.org>.

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.

Posted by Nathan Bubna <nb...@apache.org>.