Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Ray Joseph <rj...@aechou.com> on 2011/10/26 13:09:21 UTC

SVN Mail List Help

I would like to review the SVN mail list archive.  The only reference I
have found is on http://subversion.apache.org/packages.html#windows and
it only include an email address.  Is there a way to browse the archive?

Per the page "If there are any problems with or questions about the
different binary packages please send email to the Subversion users
mailing list <ma...@subversion.apache.org> ."  I would like to
learn about the differences between the different binaries for Windows

Thanks,

ray

RE: SVN Mail List Help

Posted by "Cooke, Mark" <ma...@siemens.com>.

A very small amount of searching would have found you this page...

...which includes links to three list archives.  This link can also be found in the left hand menu on the main subversion pages under "Community" > "Mailing Lists"

~ mark c

Re: SVN Mail List Help

Posted by Andy Levy <an...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 07:09, Ray Joseph <rj...@aechou.com> wrote:
> I would like to review the SVN mail list archive.  The only reference I have
> found is on http://subversion.apache.org/packages.html#windows and it only
> include an email address.  Is there a way to browse the archive?

> Per the page “If there are any problems with or questions about the
> different binary packages please send email to the Subversion users mailing
> list.”  I would like to learn about the differences between the different
> binaries for Windows

You're really best off asking the maintainers of the various distributions.