Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by Rajkumar Gupta <ra...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/25 06:11:32 UTC

Does Deluan's patch work with JSF 2.0 ?

We're planning to use Apache Shiro in an application that has been developed
using JSF 2.0(along with Primefaces, a components library) & is backed by
Cassandra, NoSQL DB. I wanted to know if Deluan's patch is currently
compatible with JSF 2.0.
Since most of the newly developed applications now are using JSF 2.0 version
thus the support for 1.x version is no longer sufficient & I wish if could
see it being officially supported for the 2.0 version of JSF.

Would also be interested in hearing experiences of others who've been using
Shiro with JSF.

Re: Does Deluan's patch work with JSF 2.0 ?

Posted by slarch <st...@hotmail.com>.
Hi All,

Could someone help a relative newbie in getting to a state of JSF 2 +
Primefaces + Shiro nirvana?  I'll be using Netbeans and can create a JSF 2
project w/ Primefaces support through the IDE easily enough but I'm having
trouble w/ Shiro... specifically, how can I incorporate it into my non-maven
project?  Simple as building the jars via maven and adding them through the
IDE?  Looks like I'd need shiro-core, shiro-web and Yannick's taglib?

Any links, samples and/or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Steve

Re: Does Deluan's patch work with JSF 2.0 ?

Posted by Deluan Quintão <de...@deluan.com>.
Hi Martin,

If you want, you can send me your code (or make a pull request on github) so
I can compare your changes with Yannick's ones. Yannick told me there were
some issues and it was not simply just changing versions and packages.

Thanks,
Deluan

Posted by Rajkumar Gupta <ra...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Deluan.