Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Yunze Xu <xy...@apache.org> on 2023/11/13 13:33:03 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Pulsar Client C++ 3.4.0 released

The Apache Pulsar team is proud to announce Apache Pulsar Client C++
version 3.4.0.

Pulsar is a highly scalable, low latency messaging platform running on
commodity hardware. It provides simple pub-sub semantics over topics,
guaranteed at-least-once delivery of messages, automatic cursor management for
subscribers, and cross-datacenter replication.

For Pulsar C++ client release details and downloads, visit:
https://pulsar.apache.org/download/#pulsar-c-client

Release Notes are at:
https://pulsar.apache.org/release-notes/client-cpp

API documents are at:
https://pulsar.apache.org/api/cpp/3.4.x/index.html

We would like to thank the contributors that made the release possible.

Regards,

The Pulsar Team

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Pulsar Client C++ 3.4.0 released

Posted by Jia Zhai <zh...@apache.org>.
Congratulations. Thank Yunze for the contribution.

Posted by Jia Zhai <zh...@apache.org>.