Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Gabo Manuel <km...@solegysystems.com> on 2009/02/03 08:14:44 UTC

Re: [JAX-WS][JAX-RS][JAVA-FIRST] Problem in the auto-generated wsdl

Hi Sergey,

I'm sorry it took this long for a response. I tried using CXF2.2
snapshot. All is working fine except for the following case:

import javax.ws.rs.POST;
import javax.ws.rs.Consumes;
import javax.ws.rs.Produces;
import javax.jws.WebMethod;
import javax.jws.WebParam;
import javax.jws.WebService;
import javax.ws.rs.Path;

@Consumes("*/xml")
@Produces("*/xml")
@WebService(serviceName="AccountService", portName="AccountServicePort")
public class AccountService{
    @POST
    @Path("/")
    @WebMethod
    public int updateAccount(
            @WebParam(name="account")
            WSAccount account) {
        logger.info("update Account Received: " + account);
    }
}

@XmlType(name="Account")
@XmlAccessorType(XmlAccessType.PROPERTY)
@XmlRootElement(name="Account")
public class WSAccount {
    private String accountID;

    @GET
    @Path("/accountID")
    public String getAccountID() {
        return accountID;
    }

    public void setAccountID(String accountID) {
        this.accountID = accountID;
    }
}

I am using jsr311-api-1.0 as stated in the user's guide.

With the '@WebParam' the WSAccount is not properly loaded by the default
MessageBodyReader. If I remove the said annotation, the service works
fine and the object's fields are properly loaded.

Unfortunately, if I remove the said annotation, the wsdl generated for
the Soap endpoint renders the parameter's name as arg0. If there is
another way to set the parameter name to something else, that would help
too.

Again, thanks for the assistance.

Gabo Manuel

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@progress.com>.
Hi Gabo - no worries :-) - thanks for helping me to sort out this issue

Cheers, Sergey

Posted by Gabo Manuel <km...@solegysystems.com>.
Hi Sergey,

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@progress.com>.
Hi

I can't reproduce it, I've tried exactly the same AccountService and WSAccount you posted and I've no problems seeing a loaded
WSAccount instance. Perhaps the 2.2 SNAPSHOT you tried does not contain the fix ?

Can you try the latest one available from here :
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/cxf/apache-cxf/2.2-SNAPSHOT/ ?

Cheers, Sergey