Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Radu Cotescu <ra...@apache.org> on 2015/03/09 17:30:13 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Sling XSS Protection Bundle version 1.0.0

Hi,

We solved 7 issues in this release:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING/fixforversion/12329024/

There are still some outstanding issues:
http://s.apache.org/sling_xss_1.0.2

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-1206

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the
signatures:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/sling/trunk/check_staged_release.sh

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 1206 /tmp/sling-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

  [ ] +1 Approve the release
  [ ]  0 Don't care
  [ ] -1 Don't release, because ...

This majority vote is open for at least 72 hours.

Thanks,
Radu

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling XSS Protection Bundle version 1.0.0

Posted by Radu Cotescu <ra...@apache.org>.
I'll re-release version 1.0.0 once SLING-4492 [0] is fixed.

Sorry for the noise.

Cheers,
Radu

[0] - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-4492

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@lmn.ro>.
Hi Radu,

On Mon, Mar 9, 2015 at 7:59 PM, Radu Cotescu <ra...@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi Robert,
>
> Thanks for the heads up. I did include a rat file for the module since
> donating the code; I guess I just have to configure the plug-in to take it
> into consideration.

The rat parameters are configured in the parent pom for all projects.
However, I don't think you need to exclude anything more. The files
which cause the rat check to fail are:

 !????? src/main/resources/ESAPI.properties
 !????? src/main/resources/validation.properties
 !????? rat.exclude

rat.exclude is not needed, and the two properties files should get a
Apache-2.0 license, see [1] for an example

Robert

[1]: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/sling/trunk/tooling/maven/archetypes/launchpad-standalone/src/main/resources/archetype-resources/src/test/config/sling.properties

--
Sent from my (old) computer

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling XSS Protection Bundle version 1.0.0

Posted by Radu Cotescu <ra...@apache.org>.
Hi Robert,

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.
Hi,