Posted to user@oozie.apache.org by Peter Cseh <ge...@cloudera.com> on 2017/05/26 10:40:15 UTC

OYA! - no more LauncherMappers

Hi everyone,

OOZIE-1770 - Create Oozie Application Master for YARN is committed to
master!
I would like to thank the effort of everybody who was involved in the
design, the development or provided feedback in Jira or on ReviewBoard.

This is a big change in how Oozie works and there is still a lot to do: you
can check out OOZIE-2889 for details.

Thanks again everyone!
gp

--