Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by "Johannes Weberhofer, Weberhofer GmbH" <of...@weberhofer.at> on 2006/12/13 19:06:12 UTC

How can I make the geronimo-default keystore editable

Hello,

I like to import a certificate to the Geronimo-default keystore. What password must be used to unlock the keystore?

Whatever I enter, the symbol shows a opened lock, but the server throws an exception:

19:01:35,854 ERROR [FileKeystoreInstance] Unable to open keystone with provided password java.io.IOException: Keystore was tampered with, or password was incorrect

I can open the keyword then, but I can not save any change...

Best regards,
Johannes Weberhofer
--

|---------------------------------

|----------------------------------------------------------->>

Re: How can I make the geronimo-default keystore editable

Posted by Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com>.
Password "secret" is an open secret.  You might want to start by creating a
new keystore and your own passwords that really are a secret.

It is a known problem in G1.1.1 that once a wrong password is entered,
keystore state can only be recovered with server restart.  This has been
fixed in 1.2.

Vamsi

Posted by "Johannes Weberhofer, Weberhofer GmbH" <of...@weberhofer.at>.

--

Re: How can I make the geronimo-default keystore editable

Posted by Aaron Mulder <am...@alumni.princeton.edu>.