Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Anting Xu <an...@hotmail.com> on 2001/06/20 23:23:17 UTC

question on using SOAP Action field

Hi:

As we know, SOAPAction field is a required field in the SOAP spec, the
apache client code call.invoke(url, action) can set the soap action before
sending the message out, the question is on the server side, let's say the
rpcrouter dispatches the request to a class method, How can I in the class
method get the SOAPAction field contained in the client call and do
different things depending on the SOAP action value?

Has anybody done that? Is there an API to (in the server code) get the soap
action field set by the client call?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Jian