Posted to user@oozie.apache.org by Aravindakshan Srinivasan <s_...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2017/10/25 05:32:19 UTC

Ozzie Spark 2.X action

Team,
Does Oozie's Spark action work with Spark 2.X? If yes, do we need the Oozie 4.3 Spark action for this or does Oozie 4.2 work for  Spark 2.X as well?
Thanks a bunch,
Aravind

Re: Ozzie Spark 2.X action

Posted by Peter Cseh <ge...@cloudera.com>.
Hey!

You could compile Oozie using the spark-2 profile and it should work fine.
You may even overwrite the versions it's pulling in:
https://github.com/apache/oozie/blob/master/pom.xml#L1956-L1964

gp