Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2019/02/27 14:54:58 UTC

3.3.1 tomorrow?

I’d like to get 3.3.1 out real soon as it does fix a fairly severe performance issue and I’d like to get a “.1” out to appease folks that refuse to touch a .0.  :)

Anyone have any objections if I do the build tomorrow?

Thanks!

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org <ma...@apache.org> - http://dankulp.com/blog <http://dankulp.com/blog>

Re: 3.3.1 tomorrow?

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
+1 to get it out

Romain Manni-Bucau

Re: 3.3.1 tomorrow?

Posted by Andy McCright <j....@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: 3.3.1 tomorrow?

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/f9c6c5b504bcdfc280307ed8b7a630e9b5923ee1536bff51661b886c@%3Cusers.cxf.apache.org%3E <https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/f9c6c5b504bcdfc280307ed8b7a630e9b5923ee1536bff51661b886c@%3Cusers.cxf.apache.org%3E>

Re: 3.3.1 tomorrow?

Posted by David Karlsen <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: 3.3.1 tomorrow?

Posted by Alexey Markevich <bu...@gmail.com>.