Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/23 11:46:08 UTC

MyFaces 2.0 javascripts are now feature complete

Hello everyone

as it seems, *knock on wood* we are now feature complete in our javascripts.
Currently you can use the files by a manual include of following files
in following order:

		api/OpenAjax.js</include>
                 _impl/_util/_LangUtils.js</include>
                 _impl/_util/_ListenerQueue.js</include>
                 _impl/_util/_Logger.js</include>
                 _impl/_util/_Utils.js</include>
                 _impl/xhrCore/_Exception.js</include>
                 _impl/xhrCore/_AjaxUtils.js</include>
                 _impl/xhrCore/_AjaxRequestQueue.js</include>
                 _impl/xhrCore/_AjaxRequest.js</include>
                 _impl/xhrCore/_AjaxResponse.js</include>
                 _impl/xhrCore/_xhrCoreAdapter.js</include>
                 _impl/core/jsf_impl.js</include>
                 api/jsf.js

Note the build process to generate a single compressed jsf.js has been
prepared but not yet been enabled....
The build process uses currently the standard alpha quality standard
maven javascript plugin because I could not get our javascript plugin to
work for now (I would be more than happy if anyone could get ours to run)...

Thanks to Alex and Ganesh for the outstanding work.
So what still has to be done on the javascript side of things.
Code cleanup, bugfixing, additional configuration options, and
integration of spec changes, and documentation...

Werner

Re: MyFaces 2.0 javascripts are now feature complete

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com>.
No rush we still have a load of work to do, feature complete != finished :-)

After all the spec also is not finished yet...

But I guess this time it wont take a year behind the ri
like we had in myfaces 1.2 :-)

Cheers

Werner

Posted by Simon Lessard <si...@gmail.com>.