Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Matthew Riches <Ma...@becta.org.uk> on 2005/07/05 15:18:28 UTC

Receiving 2 Posts

We have an Tomcat / Axis setup here, processing Web Service Requests.

In Debugging, it appears that the java code is receiving 2 duplicate
messages for each request.

This happens even if we use a .net, or a NetTool Client to send the
message to the server.

The only likely culprit I can find on the web is that I may need to add
a WWW-Authenticate header to my message, but this makes no difference.

Anyone give me some more ideas to try out, configuration settings to
check etc?

Matt

the system manager.

www.clearswift.com