Posted to dev@aurora.apache.org by thinker0 <th...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/02 04:37:25 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Aurora 0.9.0 rpms

Centos-6 ??

Posted by Joseph Smith <ya...@gmail.com>.
This is awesome! Reviewed the specfile and sources, LGTM. Used the (excellent!) test environment + README to validate as well:

[vagrant@localhost ~]$ aurora job status main/www-data/prod/hello
 INFO] Checking status of main/www-data/prod/hello
Active tasks (1):
	Task role: www-data, env: prod, name: hello, instance: 0, status: PENDING on None
	  cpus: 1.0, ram: 128 MB, disk: 128 MB
	  events:
	   2015-09-02 17:31:54 PENDING: None
Inactive tasks (0):