Posted to dev@hudi.apache.org by vino yang <ya...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/10 11:44:14 UTC

[NOTIFICATION] Hudi 0.5.2 Release Daily Report-20200310

Hi folks,

Currently, we still have two "Blockers" issues that are still pending.[1]
They are listed below:

* HUDI-688: Ensure NOTICE contains all notices for the dependencies called
out in LICENSE
* HUDI-634: Write release blog and document breaking changes for 0.5.2
release

About HUDI-688, the community still needs some time to do the check for
NOTICE and LICENSE, please be patient.
About HUDI-634, the PR[2] has been opened just now, It would be great if
you could participate in the review.

[1]:
https://jira.apache.org/jira/browse/HUDI-676?jql=project%20%3D%20HUDI%20AND%20status%20in%20(Open%2C%20%22In%20Progress%22%2C%20New)%20AND%20priority%20%3D%20Blocker%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%200.5.2
[2]: https://github.com/apache/incubator-hudi/pull/1390

Any questions please let me know.

Best,
Vino

Re: [NOTIFICATION] Hudi 0.5.2 Release Daily Report-20200310

Posted by Vinoth Chandar <vi...@apache.org>.
Raised a PR for HUDI-688