Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/04 09:07:00 UTC

Re: CAMEL 2.0 SNAPSHOT sources jars are not in maven repo

Hi James,

I just checked the script , we need to update the
svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/camel/trunk camel >
$LOGDIR/camel-deploy.log

svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/camel/trunk camel >
$LOGDIR/camel-deploy.log

to deploy the latest camel 2.0 snapshot.

Willem

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
2009/2/4 Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>:
> Hi James,
>
> I just checked the script , we need to update the
> svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/camel/trunk camel >
> $LOGDIR/camel-deploy.log

> svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/camel/trunk camel >
> $LOGDIR/camel-deploy.log
>
> to deploy the latest camel 2.0 snapshot.
>
> Willem
>

> James Strachan wrote:
>> 2009/1/3 Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I don't know how does the CAMEL 2.0 SNAPSHOT be deployed into maven
>>> repo. May be James the best man (he manages lots of cron scripts :)) to
>>> answer that.
>>> But it should be easy to deploy the source, as I did CXF SNAPSHOT
>>> deploying just by typing "mvn -Pdeploy deploy" [1]
>>>
>>> I will try to fix it add a deploy profile later today , but we also need
>>> to update the cron deploy script.
>>>
>>> [1] http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF/release-management.html
>>
>> I've fixed the scripts.
>>
>> FWIW they live here...
>>
>> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/scripts/builds/bin/
>>
>> e.g.
>>
>> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/scripts/builds/bin/camel-nightly.sh

Fixed. Manually kicked off the next build and fingers crossed - it should work!

--
James
-------

Open Source Integration