Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by Varsha Raveendran <va...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/04 15:45:16 UTC

Library to support GA on Mahout

Hello!

We are working on a project to implement a library to support Genetic
Algorithms on Hadoop.  We are considering to contribute it to the Mahout
library.
I would like to know if this is okay and also if there is anything to keep
in mind while implementing the library.

Thanks in advance,
Varsha

Re: Library to support GA on Mahout

Posted by Varsha Raveendran <va...@gmail.com>.
Thank you very much. I really needed to hear that.

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Varsha Raveendran <va...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
And of course you can still get the old code from svn.

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Manuel Blechschmidt <Ma...@gmx.de>.
Hi Varasha,