Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Andrew Wetmore <co...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/25 16:34:43 UTC

YouTube channel

Hi:

Does the project have a YouTube channel? I am thinking that, once we have
some apps to showcase (including the existing ones), I could create a
little video tour of each app, pointing out how it works and what Royale
lets you do to make it happen. We can then embed one or more videos in the
website as, oooh, eye candy.

The app creator can do the script and narration, or I can do that for them
and assemble the video. Each one of these things would run for two or three
minutes.

--
Andrew Wetmore

http://cottage14.blogspot.com/

Re: YouTube channel

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com.INVALID>.
If you've got the time, go for it!

Re: YouTube channel

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.
ok, I believe this channel is owned by press@apache.org but it should be
possible to delegate to other Google accounts, which is the right way to
do this, rather than handing out the press@ credentials.

Whoever owns this (Sally?) should be able to go to the "Brand Accounts"
option in their account - https://myaccount.google.com/u/1/brandaccounts
- and delegate to other accounts, which would then be able to upload to
the YouTube channel.

As it happens, I also have a hard drive sitting here on my desk with the
video from the last 4 years of ApacheCon, which I haven't had an
opportunity to do anything with, just yet.

If we do any interviews at FOSDEM (I'll have my gear!) we can put them
here, too, if we can get this organized by then.

--Rich

Re: YouTube channel

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.

Re: YouTube channel

Posted by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net>.
Hi Sharan,

Re: YouTube channel

Posted by "Kevin A. McGrail" <ke...@mcgrail.com>.
+press@

Re: YouTube channel

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dave

Re: YouTube channel

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi Andrew,

great! I think this can be huge! :)
Waiting to see a video, and I think quick videos of 2 min are great idea.
The shortest the video the better to invite people to see it.

Thanks for doing this!

Carlos

http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: YouTube channel