Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Kai Hu <ka...@dusee.cn> on 2007/08/24 07:19:45 UTC

how to implement searching "in time" efficiently

Hi,all

         I want user could search record after he/she insert a record
immediately use lucene,

When user insert a record ,I add the document into the index files. When
search  I new an IndexSearcher instance everytime to search the new
records,but it is unefficient, because indexSearcher will cost much time
in read or sort documents. If I only use a single IndexSearcher , it
cannot search the newly committed changes . Is there any better way?
Help me ,thanks....

kai

Re: how to implement searching "in time" efficiently

Posted by Sebastin <se...@gmail.com>.
Hi Erick,
         help me for this search in time efficiently.

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.