Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by "Treanor,Ciaran" <ci...@xelector.com> on 2000/07/12 14:32:54 UTC

Question on JavaDoc - multiple source directories

Hi,
Is it possible to specify multiple source directories within
a build file?
<javadoc sourcepath="${sourceDir}"
         destdir="${docDir}"
[snip]

I've tried setting $sourceDir to:
/shared/src:/home/src

and
/shared/src,/home/src

and

/shared/src /home/src

but with no luck.

Any ideas,
Ciaran
--
Ciaran Treanor +353-1-632-6143                   ciaran@xelector.com
Xelector

RE: Question on JavaDoc - multiple source directories

Posted by Conor MacNeill <co...@m64.com>.
Ciaran,

Try the latest build. I added multiple source directory support to the
javadoc task recently. It uses the standard ant path separators (':' or
';').

Conor