Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Antony Stubbs <an...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/20 04:14:12 UTC

wicketstuff rc7 deployment

Are the wicketstuff rc1-[-2]-7 releases (excluding rc2) not being
deployed? I see we have a rc8-snapshot deployed.

http://wicketstuff.org/maven/repository/org/wicketstuff/gmap2/

Regards,
Antony Stubbs

Talk to me about Wicket, Spring, Maven consulting, small scale
outsourcing to Australasia and India and Open Source development!

Check out the Spring Modules fork at http://wiki.github.com/astubbs/spring-modules
  ! We've just done the first release of the project in over a year!

Website: http://sharca.com
Blog: http://stubbisms.wordpress.com
Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/in/antonystubbs
Podcast: http://www.illegalargument.com

Re: wicketstuff rc7 deployment

Posted by Antony Stubbs <an...@gmail.com>.
yup - got it a while ago :) cheers!

I'll try get my new WS project in soon :)

Cheers,
Antony Stubbs,

sharca.com

Posted by Jeremy Thomerson <je...@wickettraining.com>.