Posted to users@camel.apache.org by mcdona22 <mc...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/02 12:52:24 UTC

Re: Simplest way to use Camel with IBM Websphere MQ

Just adding to this trail as I discover things myself ...

I took the bean snippet below and put in correct values.  The documentation
at  http://camel.apache.org/jms.html http://camel.apache.org/jms.html
suggest that in the taking the bean defined earlier this should make a
scheme of "webspheremq" available to me in routes implicitly because it will
be lazily loaded.  This wasn't my experience sot I did do was explicitly
grabbed a bean of that type from the spring context and added it to the
camel context using the 'addComponent' method.

The good news is that it is attempting to connect to the queue I have
configured.  The bad news is that it appears to be failing authentication -
but thats another hurdle to cross.  Dont have my steel thread but it feels
like progress

Any ideas why the lazy instantiation for this isnt happening?  its not a
show-stopper but I don't want to be missing a trick

-----

Cheers

John Mac