Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Rajiv <RG...@techmahindra.com> on 2014/06/02 10:07:37 UTC

Configuring Vendor specific client API as an endpoint in Apache Camel

I have vendor provided product which is running over Weblogic, its an EJB.
Vendor has also provided the Client API to communicate with the EJB and send
various request to interact with EJB.

Client API is packaged in jar.

TO communicate we need to first get the factory using the client API. then
using factory we have to get connection, using connection we can communicate
to EJB hosted over server.

plz help and provide some suggestion how to load this jar file and how to
configure the end point in camel.

Thanks!!

Re: Configuring Vendor specific client API as an endpoint in Apache Camel

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

On Mon, Jun 2, 2014 at 10:07 AM, Rajiv <RG...@techmahindra.com> wrote:

> I have vendor provided product which is running over Weblogic, its an EJB.
> Vendor has also provided the Client API to communicate with the EJB and send
> various request to interact with EJB.
>
> Client API is packaged in jar.
>
> TO communicate we need to first get the factory using the client API. then
> using factory we have to get connection, using connection we can communicate
> to EJB hosted over server.
>
> plz help and provide some suggestion how to load this jar file and how to
> configure the end point in camel.
>
> Thanks!!

Claus Ibsen
Red Hat, Inc.