Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Steve Roles <st...@shapeblue.com> on 2019/07/16 10:33:04 UTC

CloudStack & Ceph day, London, October 24

Hi all,

I'm delighted to announce another Apache CloudStack & Ceph day bringing together the Apache CloudStack and Ceph communities. The morning will be a mixture of Ceph and CloudStack talks, and the afternoon will split into two tracks - one devoted to Ceph and the other to CloudStack.

The call for talks is now open - if you would like to speak at the event, about CloudStack, Ceph, or both, then please let me know ASAP.

For further information and to register, please see here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/cloudstack-european-user-group-ceph-day-tickets-61632261754

Hope to see you there!

steve.roles@shapeblue.comĀ
www.shapeblue.com