Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Andrea Del Bene <an...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/07 13:10:46 UTC

Wicketstuff 6.x snapshots

Hi,

yesterday I've managed to restore snapshots building for Wicketstuff
6.x. The only problem that still persist is a kind of random failure
retrieving maven dependencies that  leads to "Could not resolve
dependencies for project xxxx: Could not transfer artifact xxxx from/to
central (https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2): GET request of:xxxx from
central failed: Connection reset".
if i remember rightly Martin has already reported this kind of problem.

Re: Wicketstuff 6.x snapshots

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Travis enabled caching for Maven for their free service recently.
I've tried to setup it with
https://github.com/wicketstuff/core/commit/573b18c3fc2351cf478f8fd9598134f20b4c53a7
but I haven't checked whether it really works or not.

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting
https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov