Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/08 06:04:54 UTC

Generic phase for module authors

Hi all;

I added generic phases for each flow (as operation predefined phase) ,
so if some module author specially Sandesha , WS-Security and addressing
want to add handlers to operation phase its better if they are going use
those phase . Otherwise if some one want to add new module he has to
edit axis2.xml (if module want to add new phase as I know Sandesha dose
so) , for me its not good for axis2.

I just came up with some phase names , if you guys not happy with pls
help me to improve that.

inflow
OperationInPhase
outflow
OperationOutPhase
inFaultFlow
OperationInFaultPhase
outFaultFlow
OperationOutFaultPhase

N:B – This does not mean that module can not add new phase

Deepal
~Future is Open~

Re: Generic phase for module authors

Posted by Jaliya Ekanayake <jn...@gmail.com>.
+1 to add QoS phases predefined. E.g. Security, RM, Transaction etc.. The order for most cases is fixed and IMHO no harm to have them.
-Jaliya

Posted by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Deepal,

Posted by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@gmail.com>.