Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by Tao Lu <ta...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/28 00:25:59 UTC

search function

Hi, guys,I installed Archiva, but it is weird I got nothing when I search
for terms like "spring" "hibernate"...

How should I do the search?

Thanks,
Tao

Re: search function

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 3:25 PM, Tao Lu <ta...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, guys,I installed Archiva, but it is weird I got nothing when I search
> for terms like "spring" "hibernate"...
>
> How should I do the search?

If you just installed it, are you sure there are any artifacts in it
to search for?

Let us know what else you've done after installation.

--
Wendy

Re: search function

Posted by Tao Lu <ta...@gmail.com>.