Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Lahiru Sandaruwan <la...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/22 10:44:20 UTC

Why svn link is not working?

Hi,

Why the svn link at [1] is not woking?

Thank you.
[1] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/cloudstack/
Lahiru Sandaruwan
Software Engineer,
Cloud Team,
WSO2 Inc., http://wso2.com
lean.enterprise.middleware

email: lahirugmg@gmail.com cell: (+94) 773 325 954
blog: http://lahiruwrites.blogspot.com/
twitter: http://twitter.com/lahirus

Re: Why svn link is not working?

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.
On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 7:47 AM, Lahiru Sandaruwan <la...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi David,
>
> Thanks for the detailed reply. I got the code from the other Git repository.
>
> Actually what i'm interested in is LXC support of Cloudstack.
> So i have couple of questions,
> I saw the Jira [1]. So is it in development stage or not yet started?
> So if it is in development stage how can i involve it?
>
> I also like to know how Jclouds can be used to call the Cloudstack stuff as
> well.

Lahiru:

I am not aware of anyone working on LXC - but you might want to look
at KVM and how it uses Libvirt as a starting point. Don't hesitate to
ask questions if you run into problems.

this is a gross oversimplification and completely off the top of my
head, and I am sure Adrian will jump in if I miss something - but:

add a dependency for org.jclouds.api/cloudstack
grab your API key and secret key
set the endpoint in your code

--David

Re: Why svn link is not working?

Posted by Lahiru Sandaruwan <la...@gmail.com>.
Hi David,

Thanks for the detailed reply. I got the code from the other Git repository.

Actually what i'm interested in is LXC support of Cloudstack.
So i have couple of questions,
I saw the Jira [1]. So is it in development stage or not yet started?
So if it is in development stage how can i involve it?

I also like to know how Jclouds can be used to call the Cloudstack stuff as
well.

Thanks a lot.

[1] http://bugs.cloudstack.org/browse/CS-6263

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.