Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Perrin Harkins <pe...@elem.com> on 2007/09/26 16:15:22 UTC

mod_perl success stories on ZDNet

My Google alert sent this to me today:
http://whitepapers.zdnet.com/abstract.aspx?docid=257555

- Perrin

Re: mod_perl success stories on ZDNet

Posted by Jeff Pang <rw...@gmail.com>.
Great story,thanks.
btw,is there any article about performance comparsion between modperl and php?

Posted by "Philippe M. Chiasson" <go...@ectoplasm.org>.
Perrin Harkins wrote:
> My Google alert sent this to me today:
> http://whitepapers.zdnet.com/abstract.aspx?docid=257555

Worth including in our own success stories ?

Re: mod_perl success stories on ZDNet

Posted by Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org>.

Boysenberry Payne wrote:
> If I have my own success story how would I go about adding it to the list?

I think you can just email your success story to the list.  then someone
with sufficient karma can add the email into

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/perl/modperl/docs/trunk/src/outstanding/success_stories/

twiddle a few bits, and it will get integrated into the site.

--Geoff

Re: mod_perl success stories on ZDNet

Posted by Boysenberry Payne <bo...@humaniteque.com>.
If I have my own success story how would I go about adding it to the
list?

-bop

Posted by Perrin Harkins <pe...@elem.com>.

Posted by Carl Johnstone <mo...@fadetoblack.me.uk>.
> My Google alert sent this to me today:
> http://whitepapers.zdnet.com/abstract.aspx?docid=257555

Is it me, or does that just link through to here:

http://www.oreillynet.com/digitalmedia/blog/2002/05/perl_success_story_termiumplus.html

which doesn't require registration?

Carl