Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Norbert Sándor <pr...@hotmail.com> on 2004/06/13 22:38:17 UTC

component reference generator in 3.1?

Hello,

I'm working on my component reference generator, the next release will be ready in about a month. It will include major enhancements:
- refactoring the XSL files to be more easier to customize
- dynamic inclusion of examples
- simple syntax highlighting of code snippets for XML and Java
- resources (for example images)
The final software will be the mix of XSL and Ant tasks.

My question is to the Tapestry developers: is there a chance that the reference generator will be part of Tapestry 3.1. (It is already compatible with the build process of 3.0) I think it would be very great to unify component references.
In case of a positive decision the JWC files should be updated to include more documentation (now the component reference has far more detailed documentation than the JWC files). I would help in this too, if someone gives me hints to do it (CVS access, etc.).

With best regards,
Norbert Sándor