Posted to users@solr.apache.org by Jason Gerlowski <ge...@gmail.com> on 2021/08/09 17:30:12 UTC

Re: Collection configuration related...

Hey Jigar,

I don't think the sort of thing you're asking about is possible today.
Solr allows users to define default param-values on the
"request-handler" backed APIs that are defined in each solrconfig.xml
of each configset, but it has no equivalent of this (afaik) that would
work for the collection-creation API or other admin APIs.

Jason