Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by JMnewbie <ne...@yahoo.com> on 2006/07/18 21:58:42 UTC

JMeter Suggestion Please!!

My project team is currently developing a distributed .NET application using
Web Services as a basis for a component model and wanted me to perform
Load/Stress and the response time of the application. The application is a
search engine.

My question: Is JMeter capable of performing response time and the
load/stress testing of a .NET application and Do I need to know Java to
wirte scripts in JMeter?

Appreciate any kind of response..thanks.
Newbie.