Posted to users@openjpa.apache.org by Laird Nelson <lj...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/31 20:37:55 UTC

Maven dependencies in 1.3.0-SNAPSHOT

Perhaps it's just me, but I noticed that all of a sudden dependencies like
commons-lang and serp are not being pulled down when I depend on
<artifactId>openjpa</artifactId> (I cleaned my local repository of OpenJPA
artifacts, and after rebuilding, my build fails, saying that it cannot find
classes that would be present if commons-lang and serp were pulled down).
Was a change made?  I noticed that in the openjpa POM they are listed as
<scope>provided</scope>, which indicates they should be present, yes?

Best,
Laird

Re: Maven dependencies in 1.3.0-SNAPSHOT

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.
I'll have to take a look at it.  I my have broken something when
switching the aggregate JAR assemblies (openjpa.jar and openjpa-all.jar)
over to use the shade plugin, instead of manual Ant steps...

-Donald