Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ra...@chase.com on 2001/07/20 21:42:52 UTC

Getting large resultset pagewise

Hi,
     Need some help to get large result set from the database and show
pagewise ( say 10 per page ). I would like to cache previous/next pages too
(to some extent). I am using Struts 1.0 and Tomcat3.2.2.
I think the iterate tag will be the only one (beside traditional JSP) to
use for looping.
Any example will be appreciated.
Thanks,
-Raj

Re: Getting large resultset pagewise

Posted by Matt Raible <ma...@yahoo.com>.
Check out Pager Tag Library. It should work fine on Tomcat 3.2.2

http://jsptags.com/tags/navigation/pager/

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/